APMC Student and Young Engineer Design Competitions
APMC 2018 Student and Young Engineer Design Competitions (SDC) will be held during APMC 2018. All students and young engineers in microwave engineering are invited to challenge the following competitions.
The entry site will open soon. In the meantime, please read details of the tracks (above links) and prepare for the competitions.
The competitions will be held on the 8th of November (The third day in the conference period).
The Award Ceremony for the SDC will also be held on the same day after the competitions.
The competition (measurement) time slots will be arranged to avoid overlaps with the technical sessions (oral) in the conference.
- Each person can apply for only one track.
- All contestants for the SDC need registration to APMC 2018 in addition to the entry to the SDC. Please register yourself for Superpass or Conference (Audience). The APMC 2018 registration site will open at the beginning of August. The entry fee for the SDC is free of charge.
- The contestants shall have responsibilities for transportation and customs clearance procedure for their fabricated units.
- Non-members of the IEICE can participate in the SDC. However, prize money will be given only to the IEICE members. Anyone can join IEICE before APMC 2018.
- "Students" shall be full-time students. "Young engineers" can be at any age as long as they feel young.