Venue / Transportation
Kyoto International Conference Center (ICC Kyoto)
The conference venue, Kyoto International Conference Center (ICC Kyoto), is conveniently located to the north of Kyoto Station. It can be reached by subway (Karasuma Line) in 20 minutes from Kyoto Station. Kyoto Station can be reached from Kansai International Airport by the Airport Express "Haruka" train in 75 minutes or by limousine bus in 90 minutes.
ICC Kyoto is the largest conference complex in Kyoto with good location and surroundings, and has 50 years of experience in holding large-scale international events. It boasts its attractive architectural design, ample lobby space, and a beautiful Japanese garden, providing good networking opportunities for visitors.
Public Transportation Service Information
- Kyoto City Subway (Machine translation available)
- JR West (Look at "Kinki area" or "Kansai area")
- Kansai International Airport
- Osaka International Airport
Useful Links for Emergency
- Kyoto City (Retuning Home Disaster Support)
- URL List of Foreign Embassies in Japan