The APMC 2018 paper template and keyword list are available here.
Technical paper submission for review
- The deadline for technical paper submissions is extended: June 2, 2018 !.
(11:59 PM Hawaii Time)
The deadline for technical paper submissions is May 19, 2018.
(11:59 PM Hawaii Time)
- All paper submissions must be done electronically only through the EDAS system. The link to the EDAS system for APMC 2018 paper submission is at the bottom of this section. You will be asked to enter your email address and password on the EDAS login page. If you do not have an account on the EDAS system yet, please create an account following the instructions on the EDAS site. Hardcopy submissions or email attachment submissions will not be accepted.
- Make sure that the paper, including figures, tables, and references, does not exceed the 3-page limit. Papers should be prepared in a PDF file, with the file size less than 3MB. For PDF files, use Distiller and select "embed all fonts."
- Submissions should be done separately for each paper, not for each author. It is acceptable that one author submits two or more different papers separately, but similar papers by the same author(s) will not be accepted.
- When submitting a paper in the EDAS system, you will be asked:
- to choose one paper category for your paper (See the list here),
- to enter 3 to 5 keywords that would describe your paper (Please refer to the keyword list),
- to enter the abstract of the paper, describing the subject, its importance, and how the work contributes to the field (between 50 and 100 words).
- All the papers accepted for Oral or Interactive Sessions are to be submitted for the IEEE Xplore database, under the condition that the presenter comes to the conference site for the presentation.
- Financial support is provided for those from developing countries and students. The application deadline is the same as the paper submission deadline. For more details, please look at:
Final manuscript submission
- The deadline for final manuscript submissions is August 31, 2018.
The final manuscript must be submitted in the same format as the initial Summary Paper (for review).
Make sure that the paper, including figures, tables, and references, does not exceed the 3-page limit. Papers should be prepared in a PDF file, with the file size less than 3MB. For PDF files, use Distiller and select "embed all fonts."
- The presenting authors of the accepted papers must complete their pre-registration for the conference by August 31, 2018, with all the payments completed.
- Copyrights of all the accepted papers are to be transferred to The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE).
- All the accepted and presented papers will be submitted for the IEEE Xplore database after the Conference.