Special Session Proposal
Call for Proposals for Special Sessions
Proposals for special sessions must be received by
February 28, 2018 March 7, 2018.
Please send your proposal to TPC Special Sessions Chair Junji Sato (ss-chairapmc2018.org).
Special Session Proposal template should be used. Each of the sessions is expected to 100 minutes, counting between 4 and 5 speakers.
The proposal should provide the following information
1. Proposed Special Session Title
2. Session Organizer(s) (Name, Affiliation, Email, Phone)
3. Session Abstract
4. Briefly describe why you believe that this topic deserves a special session, highlighting the significance/timeliness of the topic and the interest to the microwave technical community.
5. Are you aware of this or a similar topic previously being presented as a special session? If so, explain how this proposed special session will be different.
6. List the proposed authors for the special session (Name, Affiliation, Paper Title, Email, Phone, and Brief Summary).
Click here for the proposal template.