Information for speakers
Oral Session Information
Interactive Forum Information
The Interactive Forum (IF) will provide an opportunity for authors to present theoretical or
experimental materials interactively to participants with posters.
The presenters can discuss with the participants in an informal manner and receive feedbacks intensively.
2. The IF will be held in Room A on the 2nd floor of the Kyoto International Conference Center on November 7, 8, and 9, 2018. The IF schedule is listed below.
[Interactive Forum Schedule]
- WE1-IF: 10:00 - 11:30, November 7, 2018
- TH1-IF: 10:00 - 11:30, November 8, 2018
- TH3-IF: 14:00 - 15:30, November 8, 2018
- FR1-IF: 10:00 - 11:30, November 9, 2018
- FR3-IF: 14:00 - 15:30, November 9, 2018
Please start hanging your posters "1 hour" before your IF starts.
(* For example, if the IF starts at 10:00 AM, the speakers can start preparing their posters from 9:00 AM.)
Please finish setting up your posters and contact your session chairs at least 20 min before your IF starts.
4. Each presentation for the IF will be prepared with "two" poster panels connected side by side; one poster panel is sized 0.9 meters wide and 2.1 meters high, which will be 1.8 meters wide and 2.1 meters high for each presentation. Posters can be posted using push-pins, which will be provided by the conference organizers at the venue.
5. Please note that at least one presenter should be staying in front of your posters during your entire IF time listed above, otherwise your presentation will be regarded as "no show" and your paper will be excluded from the IEEE Xplore after the conference.
After your IF, the posters must be removed by the presenters themselves.
Please be sure to clear your poster board within "30 minutes" after the IF ends.
(* For example, if the IF ends at 11:30, the presenters must clear the poster board by 12:00.)