APMC 2018 Student Travel Grant
Student Travel Grant Application CLOSED
The Student Travel Grant aims at providing financial support to students in order to encourage their professional growth as future leaders in the field of microwave.
Partial financial support of travel and registration fee.
- All applicants must be:
- Full-time PhD students or master course students (For master course students, the grant shall be provided to only those that will be nominated as the finalists of the Student Paper Competition.)
- Student members of one academic society of IEICE / IEEJ / IEEE / EuMA / URSI / JIEP / JEMEA.
- Successful applicants must present their papers at the APMC 2018 Technical Sessions.
- Applicants of this program are not eligible to apply to the Financial Support Program for speakers from developing countries.
How to Apply
Please submit your paper first (get your paper ID), then fill out the application form, and email it through your supervisor.
- Applications may only be submitted through supervisors.
- Supervisors are requested to email the application form to the APMC Secretariat. (psubapmc2018.org).
- Each supervisor can submit up to 3 applications.
- The APMC 2018 Steering Committee reserves the right to check the details in this application against records and other resources, if necessary.
- Students are responsible for their own travel insurance.
Deadline has been extended! 11:59 PM, June 2, 2018 [Hawaii time]
(same as the paper submission deadline)
May 19, 2018 [Hawaii time] (same as the paper submission deadline)